Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Seriously Amazing Mascara: Mally Beauty Volumizing + Before and After Pics

I have TWO favorite mascaras in the whole entire world, one being Benefit They're Real and the other is Mally Volumizing Mascara (seen on QVC). The reason why Mally edges out They're Real by just a hair is because I find that They're Real dries up rather quickly while Mally goes on and on and on and can even be revived with a few drops of saline solution for a few extra days of usage. I tried that same thing with the Benefit mascara and it didn't work. So let me tell you why you will most likely love this mascara.

1. It does everything ALL IN ONE, it lengthens, separates AND most importantly volumizes!

2. Its affordable, I usually find mine on EBAY for around $14 dollars but you can also purchase it in a duo from QVC for around $28+tax+shipping (that is why I prefer EBAY)

The concept behind this mascara is that Mally Roncal (amazingly gorgeous celebrity makeup artist) used to use a combination of products to do her clients lashes. She would take an Italian black mascara, black Japanese pigments (to make lashes extra black and glossy), and a Parisian-cut lash comb to separate the lashes. This rather arduous process prompted Mally to create a mascara that could do all of these things with one tube and created her Mally Volumizing mascara which became an instant hit and multiple beauty award winner on QVC. I would say it has a slight similarity to L'OREAL Voluminous but its not as wet and it separates and lengthens better. Additional notes: only available in black and no waterproof version. Take a look at my pathetic lashes before Mally and after Mally. 

Picture of me and my naked eyelashes (above)

Picture of me with 1-2 coats of Mally Volumizing (above)

Picture of me with 3 coats of Mally Volumizing Mascara (above)
 

The Mally Volumizing mascara wand, photo taken by me (above)

If you haven't done so already, sign up to follow my blog so you can enter to win an Urban Decay Naked2 Palette!! Contest OPEN WORLDWIDE! Enter now until April 19, 12AM EST Don't miss out!!
Follow Me to Enter to WIN an Urban Decay Naked2 Palette! See How You Can Enter up to FIVE TIMES!!

2 comments:

  1. I have to agree, this is a great mascara!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice!

    Have you heard of the mascara Love Aplha? I follow Chole's youtube videos and she did a video on it. It is two steps and one has fibers in it. I wonder if that would feel weird because if I get something in my lashes it drives me crazy. lol. It makes your lashes REALLY long.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FqUT3wRiHYU&feature=youtu.be

    ReplyDelete